Our resident salary and benefit information is provided below. More detailed information will be provided at a later date.
The annual salary for academic year 2021-2022 is as follows:
- PGY-1: $55,500
- PGY-2: $57,720
- PGY-3: $60,029
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Vacation, sick and educational leave
- Book and travel allowance in PGY-2 and PGY-3 years
- ALSO and ACLS courses
- AAFP and AzAFP membership
- NCHC laptop computers provided for use during residency
As northern Arizona’s employer of choice, North County HealthCare offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.