We can’t do this work alone.
At Colorado Plateau, we work with many academic, training, and community partners to prepare the next generation of health professionals to serve our diverse communities. Even in the communities where we don’t currently reach, the Colorado Plateau Center for Health Professions provides a platform for an easy partnership with local hospitals and educational institutions.
Most importantly, we have endless gratitude for our community preceptors and staff, who tirelessly give back to their communities by teaching and mentoring healthcare students and residents every day.
Some of our other partners include:
- North Country HealthCare
- The NARBHA Institute
- The University of Arizona
- Arizona State University
- Northern Arizona University
- AT Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona (ATSU-SOMA)
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare
- Tuba City Regional Healthcare
- Hopi Health Care Center
- Whiteriver Indian Health Service Hospital
- Winslow Indian Health Care Center
- Coconino County Health & Human Services
- The Guidance Center